Thursday, July 12, 2012

ON THE MY FAMILY FOUND ME PAGE!!

MY THADIUS HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!


Oh my goodness!  Yes!!  It's true the adorable little boy that I feel in love with just a short time ago has already found his forever family!!!!  It's incredible!  Sadly I can't show you his cute little picture anymore.  Or at least I can't for now.  But he looks a little bit like my baby sister Olivia Rose, for all of you who've seen her picture before.    And even more exciting...I've gotten a chance to talk with his parents!!!  I feel so blessed to have heard from them.  I'm praying for them & their future son (Lord willing), daily!  Please be keeping them in your prayers as they begin their long journey to adopting Thadius.  I'm sure they will appreciate it very much!  :)   

God is so good! HE IS AMAZING!  I give Him all the glory!  He didn't make a mistake when he made the little sunshine baby, Thadius.  God doesn't make mistakes.  Just blessings.  And Thadius surely is one!  To me & to his future parents that will one day hold him in their arms & give him the love that his heart has desired for sooo long.   

Thank you Jesus for finding Thadius his forever family! <3 -Kaitlyn S.  His PrayerWarrior. 

Thanks for reading, please follow & stay tuned for new posts! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kaitlyn! you truly are a prayer warrior. Thank you for your passion and for advocating for "our" boy! Follow his journey at www.biglittledays.com

    ReplyDelete