Saturday, July 28, 2012

Making Memories in My Heart

I was up until 1 last night ordering photos of all my little orphans from all over the world. Yeah, I had to resize all the photos, edit them & etc, so it took me a little bit. And when I first started working on them, of course I was watching the Olympic Opening ceremony! ;) It was good but I have to be honest, Beijing was still the BEST opening! :)
Anyways, I'm getting side tracked here. Ha ha! Sorry.
I received more photos of baby Lina which I'm going to be posting soon! I bought a special little picture frame for her, I'm going to be putting one of my favorite photos of her in it. I want her to know how much I love her! I'm going to be starting some fundraisers for her, I won't stop until shes safe & sound at a loving, deserving home.
I'm making memories with my little Lina in my heart, while wait on her forever family to find her... <3

Here's the pretty "lOve," frame I bought her a few night ago. Can't wait to see her pretty face inside the frame! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment