Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Love "My" Lina...

Ashlyn is getting adopted!!  You probably already knew that, or if not you probably already guessed it when her gorgeous little picture was taken off the banner of mine.  Not because I got tired of looking at it or it means I'm just going to drop her & forget about the little soul but simply because I'm ready to take on my next mission.  I was ready to pray & wait & see who God had in store for me to advocate next.  I was in no rush or hurry to move on to another child, although I do like to "hurry" & help someone else in need as soon as possible, I was waiting on God's answer to me.   He always gives me this special feeling where I just..connect to the orphan so well.  Like it's just perfect!  I was just wondering whom that little special one might be.  Since ALL the babies on Reece's Rainbow are ADORABLE, but none of them but a few gave me the feeling of making them my next mission.  Then I checked the newly listed page one night & saw little miss Lina.  And I saw sparks fly when I gazed into those gorgeous blue eyes with the full, thick eyelashes!  She was just..precious & so sweet.  I don't often take the time to read all the children's description but I did for Lina.  And then my heart skipped beats.   Lina's mother left her in the hospital right after she was born.  To hear that tears me apart.  It makes me angry but more sad, more heart broken than anything else.  I had tears in my eyes.  How could anyone leave their little baby girl in a hospital, never knowing who she'd turn out to be in the years to come.  The years that most mothers adore, cherish & want to hold on to forever, this baby girl would, & never will, know her mommy.  :'(  Yes, I'm teary eye'd writing this.  I can't help it.  Lina was born a premature baby & had bleeding in her lungs.  In Russia, it isn't "normal" to have a child with a disability & keep it.  You most likely give it up for adoption at birth.  Because it's just not common there.  It's crazy, I know but that's the way it works.

I can't be all mad at the mother who left her baby in a hospital. In fact, if I could say just two words to her I would say, "Thank you."  I would like to tell her thank you for going through the pregnancy with this child.  Instead of turning to abortion right away.  Now Lina has a second chance at life!  She has a chance to grow up & live & laugh with people that LOVE her!  That puts a smile on my face & makes me SO happy!  

This is where I come in!  This is MY mission with the help of God's love & blessings I will find Lina's FOREVER FAMILY!!!  Whatever it takes to get "my" little princess home safe & sound, I'll do it!  No doubt about it, my love for her is BIG!  She's like my little sister!  And if I was married, she'd be my daughter!    

In the future (NEAR FUTURE) I'll hold fundraisers on my blog & spread her name everywhere!  :)  This is my time to help Lina get rescued!   She won't die in an orphanage never knowing what love is!  I'll make sure of it.  God loves her & so do I!  With prayer we will save. Hallelujah! Praise Jesus! :)

Click HERE!! to read more about my precious Lina!  And please donate to her adoption fund!  She's currently at zero, let's change that! :)

MORE POSTS TO COME!! :)

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment