Saturday, July 14, 2012

Little Flower Project

My cutie pie's, Henry & Doug are located in an orphanage in China.  I just ADORE a Chinese baby!  They're the tiniest & cutest little things God ever created, in my eyes!   I recently discovered a new program called "Little Flower Projects" it's kinda like an orphanage/foster care type thing in China, I believe.  Since I just found out about this I'm not all the way sure about all the details, but I do know most of the children there are available for adoption.  Sadly it's tougher to adopt in China so many children never find forever families there.  :(  


 Little Flower Projects is a GREAT cause!  Here's their description from their Facebook page.  

We focus on providing specialized care to abandoned infants and nurturing the growth and education of older disabled orphans.
Mission
Recognizing the beauty and dignity of each and every individual person, Little Flower Projects works to build a culture of life by reaching out to those who are rejected, abandoned, deemed as useless, and who have no voice. Whether by direct care, support, or education, we seek to show the value of each human life and build a culture that respects, protects, loves and serves life!"



Sounds like a pretty incredible thing if I do say so myself! :)  


The children there are just stunningly perfect.  I just fall in love with each one of their faces.   

There's two babies in particular that caught my eye right away.  So, yes!  Of course I'm going to 

be adding their sweet faces to my "little" blog!  I can't help myself!  I must!  The more people that 

see their adorable faces the greater their chances of getting adopted will be!  



This precious little girls name is Chang!  Isn't she just STUNNING?  I can't even begin to find 

words to describe how wonderful I think she is!  This is going to sound so blond but, she reminds 

me of a Chinese version of my baby sister, Olivia Rose.  :)  And that's totally a good compliment! 

Chang
I'll be adding her to my blog & prayer list!  She's just too cute to resist!!






           Meet BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Hui!  She's a complete doll baby!  She's SO pretty!!  

I just have a feeling that God has BIG plans for little miss Hui & Chang! :)  They're both so amazing 

& gorgeous!!  I get so excited seeing their adorable faces! 



                             

Hui



There's still one thing that tears me apart, on top of the fact that no one is truly "loving" them like a "real" family would...it's that these little babies have so many medical needs that still just aren't getting met yet.  I just wish someone would commit to adopting them soon so they could get all the love & medical attention they really need.  I can barely stand the fact of thinking of it. It nearly brought me to tears earlier.  :(  But that's when I turn to the one thing I can.  God!  This problem/situation is BIG but my God is BIGGER! :)   I'm giving these babies to Him!  He's carrying them.  I pray God will wrap a blanket of comfort over these two & the other babies too.  As well as the other Sunshine babies of mine from RR. :)  God is sooo good!  I have faith in Him!    Please help me pray for these two little angels! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment