Thursday, October 20, 2011

With Prayer I Will Save Igor & Catherine.

I was looking on the Reece's Rainbow website, like I do mostly every night, & I caught my eyes on two little innocent angels that are unable to get adopted at the moment.  It breaks my heart cause I just know, if they could, someone would adopted these two beautiful babies.   

Igor
They don't have very much information about either of them but, I'll share with you the information that is available. :)

  This ever so adorable little guy is Igor the only information on his RR region is:

Igor P.
e4qd
Boy, born August 2010
Gray eyes
Cool character

Isn't just the cutest little thing in the world!?  :D  I think so. 
The only thing we can do for baby Igor, is pray!  Pray God will comfort his little heart & give him the chance to find his forever family someday.   God has a plan for Igor, our praying could save his life. 


Catherine
Another cutie is, Catherine, she is in the same region as little Igor, both of them caught my eye.  I want to pray my heart out for these two children, someone has to!  Or else they don't stand a chance in the orphanage all alone, starving for love & care. 

Here is the little information I have on little Catie (I'm going to make that her nickname)

Catherine P.
n33l
Girl, born March 2009
Gray eyes
Tranquil character



With prayer I WILL SAVE these two precious angels, a true gift from God, that need so many things.  If I can get each person who reads this to add these babies to they're prayers our chances of saving their lives will be better!    Please, pass this post on with all your friends, social sites & anything else!  They can't speak for themselves so, let's speak for them! 

If you have any questions or would like to talk to me, please email me @ Kate2blue@gmail.com

-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment