Monday, April 23, 2012

New Photo's

I'm hoping this works. :)

My tiny little Mark or as I like to call him Markie, has finally gotten an updated RR ( Reeces Rainbow) profile picture!! He is so stinking cute!!!
I share Markie with one of my beautiful dear friends, Anjelica who actually had her eyes on him before me. But we both agree that with both of us being his Prayer Warrior then there is double the chances of him getting adopted! He's blessed to have such a super incredible "big sister" like Angelica to look after him! :) She's awesome!

We were so excited to see his new picture! I posted it on her Facebook wall soon as I saw it! He is beyond adorable! God made this little sunshine perfectly!! <3

Mark still needs to get adopted! His forever family hasn't committed to him yet. Please pray that God will guide the perfect loving forever family to Mark! <3

2 comments:

  1. Is Mark in AZ? I live in AZ and should be getting my foster to adopt license this week.I will be praying with my husband, about if this is where God wants us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anonymous, sadly Mark isn't even in America. Like all "my" little sunshine babies. Mark is located in Russia. Here's his adoption profile link: http://reecesrainbow.org/21003/mark-31c

      Delete