Monday, July 30, 2012

Collection of My Thoughts & Pictures of Lina

I've had some more photo's of "my" Lina for a few days now.  And I have been so anxious to post them! :) She's such an angel!  And after just a glance into her big blue eyes, I think you'll be in love in her as well! :)

                                                                                                                                                                          I think this is one of her younger photo's.  I'm not completely sure of the history behind it though, so don't quote me on it.  She just takes my breath away in this photo especially.   She's so small, fragile & innocent.  I only wish that she had someone to depend on.  And someone to tell her how incredibly beautiful & special she is!  She deserves at least that much..doesn't she? <3



I want to personally apologize for the not so great quality in this couple pictures.  When I downloaded them it must have messed or something in the process.  I'll make sure to fix it & upload them again later!  

Just look how SMALL she is! So tiny!  I want to kiss her little head so bad.  I was thinking the other day about how strong my love is for her.  And just how blessed anyone would be, to be able to call themselves the parents of this gorgeous little gift from God. I do wish I was married & old enough to be her mother.  I understand it's not as easy as I'm making it sound.  But if I think about it, it's the truth.  I love her.  She's so special to me.  I sometimes just sit down later praying for her & think about her.  I usually end up teary eye'd too.  I can't help it.  She's stole my heart. :)



Pretty, pretty, pretty little girl!  Oh, how I love you, Lina! :)  Isn't she just stunning?!  I believe so.  With all my heart.  God made her so perfect.  She's no mistake.  He does have a very special reason for her.  She was made by God.  Just like you & I.  He gave her, her disabilities for His own special plan.

When I look at Lina, I don't spot her disabilities like most people would.  I see her as someone God took a little more time on, creating.  Just to make her a little more extra special than the rest of us.  In a good way. :)



And yes.  I saved the very best for last. Or should I say, my very favorite for last?  This exact photo is the one that will be going in the special picture frame I bought for her, to sit in my room on my night stand.  This photo brings tears to my eyes.  It hurts so much to see someone so small, so sweet & so innocent suffer with out true love or a family for so long!    Please help me find her forever family!


SHARE THIS POST!


DONATE (RIGHT SIDE BAR, VERY TOP)


And above all, please PRAY for Lina, pray that she'll stay safe & sound while we wait for her forever family to find her. 


Please, don't do it for me, do it for Lina!  <3 <3 <3  I want nothing more than to see her happy!  I want to hold her, talk to her, kiss her & the list is, honestly, endless. So I'll stop here.

Thank you so much for reading my blog.  Remember to share it. And please follow!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment