Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prayer Saves

Hi guys!  I'm Kaitlyn and I'm 15 years old.  I am a Christian and love the Lord with all my heart. 
Lately I feel like the Lord has been calling me to help orphan children with Down Syndrome and other disabilities. 

If you're my friend on Facebook you've probably saw the blogger links I've been sharing about children with Down Syndrome.   Those children are pretty much living to die.  They have no family, no place to call "home", no one to pick them up and kiss them on the cheek and tell them how special they are.  They have nothing but the basics pretty much.  To me that is just simply heartbreaking!  

  Most of them are in Eastern Europe, Russia and China, so it takes a lot for plane tickets and the other necessary paperwork.   I understand that some people don't have money to donate and help.  But you can ALWAYS pray!  Prayer can do wonders!!!  The reason for this blog is to help get as many people as possible to pray for these children!
And if possible help by donating some money to help, anything helps! :)  


I have some links to share with you if you are intersted in donating or praying. 

This link is one that my friend made.  Her blog is life behinde a little girl @ Reece's Rainbow
http://helpingtheleastofthese.blogspot.com/2011/02/about-angelina.html?spref=fb

This link is a family wanting to adopt a little girl, Masha.  But they need help raising money to get there! (theres also an Ipad giveway you enter when you help give some money to them)
http://cornishadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/2011/02/todays-tears-ipad-giveaway-and-more.html

This is the offical site of Reece's Rainbow.
http://reecesrainbow.org/


Thank you so much for reading!!!   :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kit-Kat!
    I love your blog, it's so cute!! Thanks for the shout-out to my blog! I just wanted to let you know that link I sent you before will only show you my first post! Here is the new link:
    http://helpingtheleastofthese.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again!

    In Him,
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's amazing! Great job Kit-Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, thank you so much Sammi!!! So is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kit-Kat!

    So as a fellow advocator and teen, it is really great to see other teens who care so much about orphans. And I DEFINITELY get what you mean with mission trips, LOTS and LOTs of plane tickets ;)

    I'm also a friend of the Hinzes, so thanks for putting the word out! its is so great to see all us teens covering them in prayer!

    Keep up the good work!

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete