Thursday, July 12, 2012

My New Mission? Saving Ashlyn!

I couldn't stand it for long.  Once I had to take off Thadius's picture (due to privacy issues through the adoption) the blog seemed so empty.  I felt so useless not having a center to my mission of rescuing children overseas with DS.  I've known Thadius was getting adopted for almost two weeks now.  And ever since I've been praying that God would lead me to my next mission.  I wanted the child that God wanted for me.  After praying daily about it for a couple of weeks & thinking hard.  I feel like little miss Ashlyn should be my next mission!  I've seen her on RR for far too long!  All that pretty just wasting away in a rotten orphanage!  She's currently got $2000+ in her adoption fund account on RR.  Let's make that number triple!  I want to find this pumpkin her forever family!  And fast!  She's too gorgeous to be wasted.  She needs to feel love!  

I'm going to post MORE information and MORE pictures of Ashlyn tomorrow!!!!  Please watch out for it! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment