Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let's Make a Spark & Start a Wild Fire!

Hey Everyone!  I'm back to blogging again! :)   I had my procedure done on the 17th, & everything went well.  I'm back to my normal self again!   (YAY)



So Angela's donations have totally stopped moving for a while.  She's had the same amount of money for a while.  It's a wonderful start. but, she needs more.   I think if we can get this little blog (the spark) started then we can spread the word of Angela &  make it spread like a wildfire!  I know she's got a forever family somewhere out there.  We just need to help them find her.  Or maybe you are her "mommy or daddy"?   If you feel that God is calling you to this ever so sweet & beautiful baby girl full of life, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE!     She needs YOU!   Before it's to late.  

We also need to pray, share & donate!  C'mon I KNOW God's got great plans for this princess!!! :) 
Thanks SO much for reading! 

p.s. to share this blog go to the right & you'll see a share box.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. well, here's one blog that'll spread the fire ;) I'll put it out on S4TS, and hopefully some of our 70-something followers on Facebook will spread and re-post and stuff!

    ReplyDelete