Sunday, July 22, 2012

God's AMAZING Miracle! -Ashlyn

I never imagined I'd be making this post SO SOON!!! I'm thrilled to death to tell you ASHLYN IS ON THE MY FAMILY FOUND ME PAGE!!!!!!!! Yes that's AMAZING news!! That mean's a family is committing to adopt her! Take her in their loving arms to hold her. I was shaking when I discovered this. I was reading on my front porch when my friend, Madison, text me & told me to look on Reece's Rainbow's "My Family Found Me" page, I picked up my Ipod & looked it up. A moment later I jumped out of my seat, throwing the library book on the floor & ran inside screaming with joy telling my family. Oh words can't describe my happiness & excitement for her! :')

For a loooong time I passed her profile on Reece's Rainbow wondering just how on the earth has she NOT been adopted?! It didn't make any sense to me. Well after "my" little Thadius found his forever family I prayed God would pull my attention to the next center of my mission, & sure enough it was Ashlyn. After a while of praying, finally God led me to her. I thought there HAD to be some big reason she wasn't getting any commitments towards adoption. And now I see what it was! It was PRAYER I don't think anyone was specially committing to praying daily for Ashlyn. I did. And a little over two weeks later she is listed on the MFFM page! (My family found me)


People will ask "What's the evidence that God's "real"? " Well THIS is one of my many evidence! Besides my strong faith, God's proven to me SO many times that HE IS THERE! He is listening to all of my prayers. This is what I would call a miracle. I true miracle. No I'm not being dramatic or anything here, God has given this child a second chance & I thank Him for leading me to becoming her Prayer Warrior. I'm so blessed to be praying for her. She's so beautiful & deserves this chance to be loved.

Just a little letter I want Ashlyn to have.. <3 If I could talk to her this is what I would say..

Dear Ashlyn,

I believe God has great BIG plans for you Ashlyn sweetie. Hold tight. God's on your side & someone's coming to your rescue! I love you little princess & I pray that if it's God's will I will get to meet you in person & hold you in my own arms someday. It would be a blessing & dream come true. I'm praying you home, all the way baby doll. And I'll do whatever it takes to help your family bring you home. Forever.

With MUCH Love,


Kaitlyn.


Be on the look out for more posts!!! I'm going to track down this little angels forever family & get them some help soon as possible! :) Please continue to pray for Ashlyn with me. And the family committing to adopting her, as they begin their long but incredible blessing of a mission of bringing Ashlyn home. :)



1 comment:

  1. So happy for little miss Ashlyn! :) She is a cutie & I'm so glad she has a family!

    ReplyDelete