Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Sunshine Baby..Thadius

Due to privacy issues the photo's of Thadius are no longer available, but please read the post. :) 

                               Thank you -Kaitlyn 









Finally!!  I get to post this EXCITING NEWS!!!!   Meet little, Thadius!  He has Down syndrome, or as I like to call it, Down Right Perfect syndrome! ;)  And let me just tell you right now.  When I saw this handsome little guys photo it was a love at first sight kind of thing.  One major reason: He reminds me of my baby sister Olivia.  Whom I'm madly in love with.    I've been waiting for the "right" child sent from God to raise money and awareness full.  After a couple days of praying.  I really feel like Thadius is the one.  I am going to be Thadius Prayer & Orphan Warrior!  I'm more then excited to say the least.

I'm so in love with all my little angels & pray for each one of them everyday!  Becoming Thadius's Orphan Warrior gives me the chance to make one child the more of the center of my blog & mission.  I helped find two little girls their forever families this way before, Sonya Hinz & Angela Dellevoet.  I'm praying that with God I will find Thadius his forever mommy & daddy <3


Thadius 1G

14zru-1
Boy, born October 2011
Gray eyes
Red hair
Nature calm and smiling
Down syndrome
Such babies are often referred to as “sun”, and when dealing with Thadius it’s easy to understand why. He is very affectionate, sociable, loves to smile and laugh, makes a very bright impression.
Develops like a good boy: holds his head, toys, watches, actively responds to adults. Sleeps and eats well too. He really needs caring parents – they are out there somewhere, just do not know about such a wonderful kid.
$0.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!






2 comments:

  1. these babies are so precious and someone should take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn!

    Well, have I got some good news for you...

    Thadius is on MFFM...and we're the Family :)

    We're just starting our journey, but follow along at www.tocallyoumine.com

    He sure is something, isn't he? What a surprise blessing to know our little one has a warrior standing behind him! Thank you so much for praying for THIS ONE, because we couldn't agree with you more!

    Love,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete