Friday, August 17, 2012

Bittersweet to See, Tabitha Growing So Fast...

This is a bittersweet post to write.  It's about my dear sweet Tabitha.   I've gotten brand new pictures of her! I'm so excited to see them & have more of her, but then again I'm not that happy at all to write that she's still waiting.  This still isn't a "Tabitha's on the MFFM page!"
This means she's still waiting cold & alone in the orphanage.    She'll be three next May.  And my goal is to make sure she ISN'T still listed on RR!  She has to be on the MFFM page. New commitments,   or in a wonderful blissful home with her forever family.

I've watched this little angel girl from baby to toddler, wondering why she hasn't been rescued from the awful orphanage.   I pray so hard for her.  I know God has a plan and reason for everything but I sure wish His plan would be Tabitha getting adopted SOON!!  She's too beautiful to be wasting away..

Take a look at her past and current pictures


I've seen her as a tiny little baby..


A little infant..


Getting older...



Learning how to crawl..


Sitting up by herself!!!



And here are her most recent pictures!  All grown up, toddler Tabi! <3 




She's so precious!!  Her eyes are like sparking diamond and her smile is PRICELESS! <3 <3 <3
She's just longing for a forever family.  She's too pretty for words!!  She needs a FOREVER FAMILY!!!!!!  

Can you do me a favor and pray hard that "my" little girl, Tabi, will find her forever family before she turns three years old.  I know there is someone out there who not only wants her but needs her.   If everyone could just please put her in your prayers I think we'll see Tabitha finally with her forever family.  God doesn't FAIL.  He does EVERYTHING but fail!  Tabitha isn't a mistake.  She's a miracle, a blessing from God himself.  He made her for a special purpose.  She does matter.  And I don't just think that.  I know that.  


Tabitha currently has $1,908.60 in her grant on Reece's Rainbow.  That's not a bad number at all.  I'd help anyone and do anything to help raise money to bring her home to her family.  (Whoever "they" are.)   If you're able please considering donating a couple dollars to her grant.  Just CLICK HERE to go to her profile on RR. 

God bless you 

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying for Tabitha for almost a year now. In fact, she is the one who made me start blogging! I will always love this girl and cannot wait to see who her family is! :)

    Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete