Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dear Lina

My dearest little Lina, you've been on my mind so much lately.  Along with Doug, Henry, Tabitha, Mark, Sadie, Colleen, Summer, Rose, Kinsey & Galina.   Everywhere I go and everything I do, I'm reminded of you and the others.  I'm living life as "normal" as a girl junior high-school,  home-schooled teenager, oldest of a big family can.  While all of you just sit in the orphanage just longing to have what SO MANY people (including myself) take for granted.  I hear I love you at least once a day by my family and friends, but you've never even heard it once from someone whose really meant it!  And you're just a sweet innocent little baby girl!   You've never done anything thing wrong to deserve what you've been given to live with.  Which is basically nothing at all.   Like I'm constantly telling myself and others, I know God has a plan for you and you're no mistake!  You are a true God given blessing!   He made you for a very special purpose.  I know so.  I believe that one day God will lead a family to you.  They'll not only want you but they'll need you.  You'll change lives Lina!  I know this because in just the short time I've "known" you, You've changed mine.  You've made me a better person.  Each one of you precious little orphans that I feel God has led me to.  You make me smile.  Every single time I look at that gorgeous face God made you.  You're a beautiful darling!  I have your picture in a frame that says "LOVE" on it.  I see it every day.  It reminds me to pray for you constantly.  And every time I think my life's "bad" I think of yours and kick myself for even being complaining and being so selfish.   My mom has even fallen in love with you too, we both are praying hard for you "my" little girl.

I know you can't read this letter right now, Lina but I know that maybe one day you're future mommy and/or daddy will be able to read all my letters to you.  And you can see that someone loved you when you thought no one did.    I always have and always will my sweet girl.    Stay strong and keep your head held high.  God loves you and so do I.

Your Prayer Warrior for Life,

Kaitlyn

Yes...I cried writing this.

2 comments:

  1. Lina, is very lucky to have you as are all the other children to have thier special angels looking out for them. I too have fallen in love with lina and will pray for her forever family to come for her soon.
    Thanks and prayers,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying for her. And thank you for your comment! <3 :)

      Delete