Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Am A Prayer Warrior For,Doug & Henry!

Henry <3
Doug
I am VERY excited to tell you that I am officially Doug & Henry's Prayer Warrior!  They are two precious little angels in China!  And yes, they are my very first little boys for me to become a warrior for!    When I got the email back about these two I was so happy!  I'm going to try my hardest to find these two they're forever families!  It isn't going to be all that easy, sadly.  Because they are located in China, I've been told not as many people adopt from there. :(  But I truly believe with power of my God I WILL be able to save these two babies lives!  I want to be they're voices, since they can't speak of themselves.   God has a perfect plan for both Henry & Doug, I'm just not exactly sure what that is yet, but I know He does.   

Help me save Doug & Henry!  Follow my blog & "Like" my page on Facebook!  Help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment