Friday, January 20, 2012

Two is Better Than One

I originally planned on making Sadie the main focus on my blog.  That's still the plan only, I felt like God was calling me to really help on of the babies I am a Prayer Warrior for.  Beautiful princess, Tabitha!  Out of all four of the children I am a Prayer Warrior for, I have been Tabitha's warrior for the longest.  It truly amazes me that she doesn't have a family yet, she is a pure jewel! I am on a mission to get her & Sadie adopted! :)  I will not stop until both these pretty little angels have found their forever family!
I know it's possible with God, because I have watched two babies find families they'll spend the rest of their lives with!  God didn't go wrong making them, God is perfect, He makes NO mistakes!  He has a special and perfect plan for these little girls.  God's timing is the perfect timing.  I know that's so hard to remember.  I struggle with remembering it myself.  We need to always remember that He IS IN CONTROL! :)  I realize that poor Sadie & Tabitha don't realize that & probably have never even been told a sign of hope before.  But, we have to stay strong & have faith in God, that He will help rescue these precious dolls.

I'm ready to help these angels find their families! Help me, pray, share, donate!  Together, we're stronger & we'll be one step closer to saving, two littles lives, with the love of Jesus Christ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment