Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Little Galina

The Rainbow of Hope team is praying & looking for God to guide us to the right child to become a "Prayer Warrior" for.  Also another child to become a "Orphan Warrior" for.  I was looking through the what I call the "Forgotten Pages" in other words, Russia Region 23.  So many cute & beautiful angels going to waste in the cold horrible orphanage.  It's more than heartbreaking! Really.
Galina <3  Russia Region 23. www.reecesrainbow.org
There is one pretty little face that stood out to me, one little girl that reminds me SO much of my little brother Andrew!  Galina, oh to say she's a beauty queen would so be an understatement!   This little here doll baby is one of the many babies in a harder section to adopt in & isn't available to get adoption funds.  Which puts an even greater chance of NOT getting adopted because, adoption is very expensive.   I'd love to add her to the blog somehow.  I keep telling myself to slow down & focus on the beautiful children God has already put on my heart, Doug, Henry, Tabitha, Mark & Sadie.  But, how can you look at someone so innocent in so much need of help & just look away when you feel you could make a difference in her life?   I just can't!  So with that being said, I will help Galina in the ways I can!  Would you join me praying for little, Galina?  I can even make you a special photo of her to send you!  So that you can print it our & hang it up somewhere, or share onto Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, I don't care, but just share her sweet face EVERYWHERE!  If you were her, I bet you'd want someone to help SAVE your life, wouldn't you?  I know I would.   


Help with the ways YOU can!  I'm sixteen & finding ways God will guide me to help, I know eleven year olds doing the same!  YOU CAN HELP TOO!!!  

If you have any questions or just email me @ Ksizemore16@gmail.com 

Thank you for taking time to read.  Feel free to leave a comment or email.  I'm always happy to hear from people! 

God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment