Monday, January 16, 2012

A Few New Things..

I have a  new blog I have created that I thought I would share with you all.    I know everyone probably thinks I'm crazy already running the blogs I do now already and adding more.  And I guess I am crazy, but hey, that's me! ;) I'm trying to keep them all up to date with new information & photo's.

So, onto the post now...

The first new one I'm happy to introduce to you all is, Sister's Stick Like Glue! it's brand new to my blogger, my sisters & I decided that we should begin blogging together, we realize how strong we are in a team.  We're hoping to become a big success in saving orphans from Reece's Rainbow.  We're super excited to get started so, please check us out! :)

www.sisterssticklikeglue.blogspot.com  

Also find us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sisters-Stick-Like-Glue/101280446661449


I hope you will follow our blog & our journey together as sisters!  We'll be updating soon!

I'll be updating more often on here, too!  Keep our advocating in your prayers please.  They're appreciated.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment