Friday, January 20, 2012

Prayers for a Princess

Wow, it's been a long time since I wrote a post about the beautiful little angel that was the highlight of my blog, like Sadie is now, my precious little angel, Angela!   Just months ago was the night I saw her angelic face on the "My Family Found Me" page!  Oh I jumped for joy!  Felt like I'd won a million dollars!  She was finally going to feel what it was like to have someone love her.

She will soon here those three simple words she has never heard before, "I love you"  Soon arms will wrap around her, hugging her tightly.  More kisses than she could ever count will be on her little cheeks, she'll have a smile brighter than ever before on her face!
A smile that could light up the world!   She managed to smile in an orphanage, cold, alone, unloved..just imagine what her smile when her forever family pulls her close to them & give her more love than she's ever even known!  

I "met" Angela's parents a few months ago, Kyle & Jody, they are going to be fantastic parents for their baby girl, Angela!  I couldn't have chose better parents for her!  They have three sons, three playmates for pretty girl!  :)  I cannot wait for family photo's of them all together!

Angela,hold on for a little more longer, princess! they're coming!  January 25th is the travel date, I can't even begin to imagine how excited they are!

I need everyone to help me join in for praying for Angela & the Dellevoet family as they make there way to finally meet their bundle of joy!  Pray for safe travels for them.  I'm sure that appreciate it! :)

I'll be updating with the photo's I have of them meeting Angela, later on.  :)

We're praying Dellevoets!  God is carrying you all through this! :)  Good luck!
Hold on Angela, they're on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment