Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Boy on My Heart..

http://reecesrainbow.org/21003/mark-31c
Tonight Mark is on my heart.  I am officially baby, Mark's Prayer Warrior, but I sadly don't think I ever posted on it to tell you all.  If you know me, I'm sure you already knew by now that this little man stole my heart!  There hasn't been a day that's past that I don't of him ever since I saw his little face!

I've got this really good feeling that God is going to do amazing things with "my" little Markie!  (I have called him "my" little Markie ever since I was officially his PW)

God has one good plan for him!  I pray for this child every single day, just like my other children I'm a PW or OP for! (PW stands for Prayer Warrior & OP stands for Orphan Warrior, just in case you were wondering)   God doesn't create something for no reason, He has a perfect & special reason for EVERYONE!  In this case God took a little more time to make one of His creations just a little more extra special!  I think it's wonderful!  God will work this out!  Mark has a purpose, Mark wasn't a mistake, he's a precious angel awaiting to get rescued!

Help me save Mark by praying!  I just really need everyone to chip in & help me pray to God for this little man to find his forever family!  I KNOW God is listening & hears our cries for Mark to find is forever family! <3  






No comments:

Post a Comment