Friday, January 20, 2012

Good Morning, Sunshine!

I know I haven't "officially" posted about little Sadie yet, I promise I'm getting to that.  But, I just felt like writing her a special little "good morning" post.  I love sending good morning texts to everyone under the sun!  So great to make others smile! :)
 
Now on to my good morning to Sadie..


Dear Sadie,

Good morning my lovely ray of sunshine!  Sparkling all pretty just waiting your forever family to come to your rescue!  I've had you on my mind a lot lately.  I always wonder what your up to in the dirty little orphanage you've learned to call, home.   I wish so much that "my" little princess would have her forever family step forward to adopting you!  Oh that day will be pure joy! And then some! :D

When I woke up this morning I said a special prayer for you & my other little angels, TabithaMarkHenry & Doug.   Praying that where ever you are, your safe & warm, that you can feel a little bit of comfort from the Lord, Jesus Christ who is holding you in His arms the whole way through this.  I prayed that today would be the day I go on the My Family Found Me Page, & see at least ONE of your faces.  I also remember that God's timing is the perfect timing!  That's something SO hard to remember..I know it must be more hard for one like you, hiding behind walls that no child of God should be.

I hope your smiling, I hope you feel as much happiness as you could possibly feel in such a horrible place! I love you very much!  & so does your Heavenly Father, God.  He's watching you babe, don't you ever forget that! <3  I'm praying for you!  And I won't give up on you! :)

Your Orphan Warrior,
                                 Kaitlyn. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment