Saturday, April 16, 2011

Teri-Lynn

This is a post about a little five year old girl, who needs a home badly!   She'll be six in December, which means, she doesn't get to stay in baby house much longer!  
I found this beautiful girl off of my wonderful friend, that's helped me out with my blog SO much!  Her blog is based on finding Teri-Lynn her family!  Are you her family?    Bree (My friend helping Teri-Lynn) is giving all she's got to find this amazing little girl her family!  If you could please keep this little sweetheart in your prayers!  And please, if God's calling you out for this beautiful little girl, don't wait one more minute!!!!
She needs you!  







Please check out Bree's blog: http://helpingtheleastofthese.blogspot.com/2011/04/mommydaddy.html

(it will give you much more information & you can also donate money to help Teri-Lynn get adopted!) 


Thanks SO much for reading!!!!   GOD BLESS YOU <3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kaitlyn!!! Teri Lynn really needs our help! We are working on a fundraiser for her and BOM right now, we are hoping to have it set up by tomorrow. Please check my blog often for updates. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete