Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So Beautiful. So Perfect.

Casey
Ever face, every photo, every time, I can always honestly say that ALL of the children on Reece's Rainbow's site are 100 percent BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT in every single way possible.     People judge them way to soon.  Just because God made them extra special doesn't mean they're not like us.  I don't understand why some people act like they are.  From my point of you, God made then special & added His own little touch to them, that He didn't give the rest of us. 
Victoria
How could one person look into a face of a child with Down syndrome & ever for a moment think a bad thought?  The only bad thought I get looking into those little angels eyes is "Why are they here, in an orphanage?  Why do people treat them different?"  I'm not exactly a "bad" thought.  To me it is, not only bad but, SAD..SO SAD.   I wish I could scoop them all up into my arms & hold them close.  Tell them how perfect they are & that Jesus loves them dearly, more than they could ever know.   

I used this example once before a while ago on my other blog.  


Tabitha

When you create something, you don't want to add something that will make it "ugly", do you?  I wouldn't.   Just like us, God created each one of us perfectly with His own design.  He would NEVER put something "wrong" or "ugly" on ANY of His creations (which we are)  He made us EXACLY the way He wants us to be.  And as His children, we should stand up for our father & do what's right!  We need to stand up for these little children who can't speak for themselves.   They depend on US, we have SO much.  And if we all just got into helping these little angels the world would surely be a better place & our father, God, would have one BIG smile on His face.


No comments:

Post a Comment