Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunshine Baby Sunny-girl

I've fallen again.  Completely in love with another precious sunshine baby orphan.  Yes, I am crazy, but I think everyone knows that by now. Lol.  God's given me a desire to help His children and that just what I do.   

This little one's name is Sunny!  She has Down syndrome and is a DOLL BABY!!  One thing that draws me so close to this baby is that she reminds me SO much of my baby sister, Olivia.  I can't imagine my little sister being an orphan. Never feeling love ever.  Or kisses.  Or hugs.  NONE of that.  It blows my mind.   And I really feel a connection with this girl!  God put her on my heart so she will now be a baby I blog and pray about. <3 <3 <3  She's special!  

 
Sunny :) 


INFORMATION FROM REECE'S RAINBOW : 

Girl,
August 2011
Down syndrome; Heart murmur, hydrothorax, umbilical hernia, hemogioma on the nose

Sweet Sunny had a domestic family pursuing her adoption, but it wasn’t completed.  She’s relisted, and looking for her forever family!

From one of our adoptive families who met her in October 2012:  Saw “Sunny” today and she is just a peach!   Beautiful sweet girl and the nannies seem to love her.
When I first met Sunny in June of 2012 I was picking cherries with my kids and spotted a little girl in an outside crib with her back to me. Thought nothing of it and kept picked cherries. Then I herd a little voice say “Mama” clear as day and turned in that direction to find it to be that same little girl, Sunny. This time she was facing me. She had literally turned herself around and did a belly crawl across the crib facing me calling out “Mama”. I got the pleasure of seeing her here again in October of 2012. She is precious as ever. I just met her after a nap in her little roller chair with her adorable pouty face. Her and I pointed and counted fingers together. She is such a precious little girl and so very smart and is loved by the nannies at her school and I firmly believe she will flourish in a family having a mama and papa to call her own.




No comments:

Post a Comment