Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet Angela.

So as most of you know, Sonya & AJ (Dusty) will be coming home on May 17th. 
It's the ending of the story, but, it's just beginning of the happily ever after.  I'll still keep you updated on Sonya & AJ!  I've LOVED helping them! I wish the best of luck to the Hinz family & their two new family members, Sonya & AJ. 
Even though my time & story with Sonya & has ended, a new story & adventure is just beginning for me, my blog, & Angela.   I want everyone to meet Angela, the new angel in my life.  I feel that God doesn't want me to end with just Sonya & AJ, so I'm taking on Angela.  She's a beautiful cute girl!  Here's what Reece's Rainbow says about her,

"Girl, Born December 2007.  Another cutie patootie!   High functioning, active little girl!   She has had one heart operation but is doing great!",  
One reason I chose Angela is because she only had 10 dollars on her fundraiser. Another reason is, she's also had one heart operation. I have SVT & I'm going to have a procedure done on May 17th.  I can only imagine what these young children go through without a family for anyone to pick them up & tell them how special they are & how much they love them. 

I have became Angela's Orphan Warrior! :)  & I am SO excited to get this blog started!  I know it's very possible for this little angel to find a family!  Sonya found a family, now it's Angela's turn!  We must pray, I know God hear our each & every prayer!  Prayer Saves!!!!  I can promise you that!  She may not know you or me, but with the Love Of Jesus Christ, we can save Angela!  It's up to us to pray, donate & share.  Spread the word around, the more people that know the more that can prayer & donate! 
I'd love for you to follow my blog, also. I'm going to start an email update.  Which means I can start sending you e-mails of the updates I have on Angela.  It's a great way to follow my blog if you don't have a blog & can't follow.  Just comment on the post leaving your email. Or send me an e-mail with your e-mail @ Kate2blue@gmail.com

Thanks SO much for taking just a little bit of your time to read this!  It means the world to me! :)

Click here to donate & view Angela's web page on Reece's Rainbow.  Thanks again, God Bless You!


~K-More~ <3


1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! Sweet little Angela could not have a better Warrior! I will pray that your efforts will be rewarded and this little girl will find her family soon!! : )

    ReplyDelete