Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blessed to Have a Mother to Thank.

Mother's Day is today.  To most of us it's a day we spend with our moms & grandma's.  But, to many little children they don't have a mother to thank.  I bet most of them don't even know there is a Mother's Day.  It breaks my heart to think about it.  My mom has helped me with so much in my life, I couldn't live without her!  I can't even imagine being one of the many children that have no one to call "Mommy"   If you can remember being a young child, you know that your mother was the one that, loved you, fed you, gave you your baths, changed you, dressed you, kissed you good night, & hugged you for no reason at all & said those three simple words that meant so much, "I love you."  Those little things that made us feel safe, cared for & loved! 
These children have none of those things! They live in the same place, same crib, eat the same food, wear the same outfits everyday pretty much!  They need family, a mother & father.   And you could be their parent!   Is God calling you out to adopt Angela or some other little angel?  If so DO NOT wait another day!  These children are living to die! & it's up to us to save them! 
If you can't adopt you can always pray, donate or share this blog & the many others I share to your friends! 

Thanks for reading & God Bless You! <3


1 comment:

  1. Hey- thanks for shooting back a message on my blog! I'll DEFINITELY be following! I'd love to chat- you can either e-mail me at guitarman695@gmail.com or friend me on Facebook by finding me at the Speaking for the silent Facebook page! Talk soon maybe?

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete