Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Photo's Of Tabitha!


So excited to share with you all new pictures of "my" Tabitha!  :)  Oh, just look at how PRECIOUS she is! Like a little glowing angel! <3  I wish more than anything I could pick her up & hold her in my arms!  Kiss those rose red cheeks!  Goodness she is one of God's finest creations, with out a doubt. <3 I'm so in love with this baby doll it's unreal!  If I could make her my daughter I would!  (If I was older, married & all that, of course)   I've been her warrior for a long time now & she still hasn't been adopted into a loving family.  It breaks my heart.   I want to see her SMILING!  Giggling in the arms of someone who truly loves her!  


I have watched this little angel grow right before my very eyes, through pictures.  I've prayed for her almost everyday since I committed to becoming a Prayer Warrior for her.  God's answered prayers for letting her continue to stay in decent looking health, I MAJOR prayer God answered! <3 

I've seen her go from baby, 
To older baby...



And older..

To mini toddler....


To a toddler!  
Oh & my hopes for "my" baby are still SO HIGH! <3 I see only the best in her future!  I truly feel like she is a part of me!  I pray that someday soon her family will be able to watch her blossom into the true beauty queen she is! 











Please please please help me save "my" Tabitha!!  She doesn't deserve to be where she is.  NO CHILD DOES!  I want more than anything to see her beautiful smile again!  Cause in case you didn't notice she's NOT SMILING in any of the newest photos.  :(  

That's not normal for a child her age!  She needs a family!  I can't to everyone ENOUGH how badly "my" baby needs to be adopted!  I could cry about it, literally.  I've cried when I've wrote posts for her before.  I just want her to be happy!  I know God has a PERFECT plan for Tabi!  He doesn't make mistakes, He doesn't create something beautiful to go to waste in a stinking orphanage.  I truly believe He has a reason for me finding this princess & becoming her Prayer Warrior!  

Don't worry Tabitha!  I'll find your forever family! <3  

You too can help little Tabi!  

PRAY, please pray for her!  Prayer will do WONDERS for this child!  God is listening!  <3 I promise He is!  

SHARE this post, her RR profile, my blog ANYTHING ABOUT TABITHA!  It will help!  Post it on you Facebook, Twitter, BLOG ANYTHING! <3

DONATE, to her Reece's Rainbow adoption fund, @ http://reecesrainbow.org/19648/tabitha-15h

WE CAN SAVE TABITHA! 






1 comment:

  1. I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my friend told me about Dr Sango from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a reunite spell to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Sango for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:sangospelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete