Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Colorful & Sticky Reminder

If there's one thing I like, it's COLORS bright & pretty neon colors!  And I also like things that hang up on walls, or in this case sticks to the wall. ;)   My devotion book was showing me a way to remember everything I need to pray for which was only using about five of my fingers, it made sense but I need to remember a whole lot more than just five fingers. lol
So using my cute little handy stick notes I made a way that I can remember everything & everyone to pray for.  & I don't forget things often but I thought this would be a good idea.  I thought I'd take a picture for you all to see.  Now your probably wondering where on earth I would stick this on my.  Well I'm home schooled, and I sit at my school desk a good bit of my day & a blank green wall gets boring, so I hung it right above my desk.   I do my bible study & devotions at my school dest too, so it works out well. :)  But if your my age & want to make one somewhere above your bed would be a good place! :)  You would prolly hang it where you spend a lot of time, or where you study the Bible or pray.   Anyway I just thought I'd share that with you.  Oh & it's a J.  (stands for Jesus)

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea!! (Now to go find some sticky notes.) My closet is going to be full of sticky notes! I will send you a picture once it is done. : )

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete