Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pray, Donate & Share!

I just wanted to post another post about the Ipad2 & Iphone4 you could have a chance at winning if you donate to the Hinz family fundraiser to help bring Sonya & Dusty home!    I totally understand that not everyone can donate but I know pretty much everyone has an facebook, myspace, e-mail, twitter, & blog, right?    If you do, all I'm asking is that you please share it onto any of the things I mentioned above.  Or you can e-mail or write a letter to someone giving them the link to my blog or the Hinz familys blog.   Guys I know if we just click that little share botton or donate that little five dollars that I it will go a long way!!!  I can promise that, God knows what He's doing & He doesn't fail!  & if you really don't have any of those things to share it onto then please pray, I'm not sure if you all know or not but just a few short months ago all we could do was pray for Sonya to find a family.  & now here we are raising money to bring her & Dusty home to the loving Hinz family.  


Now if you are willing to donate your probably waiting for me to tell you how, well at the very top of the little things on my blog, theres a little red box, & above it, it say's "Help Bring Sonya & Dusty Home"   After you find it just click the little "Chip In" botton on the bottom of the red box and you can take it from there. :)

I can't thank anyone & everyone who's helping by. sharing, donating & praying for this Family & Sonya & Dusty!    God Bless you!!! <3


CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIST THE Hinz Family BLOG:
http://www.godsarrowsinourquiver.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment