Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tabitha





Tabitha.

Thanks to my wonderful friend, Madison Ninne, I now have four new photo's of "my" little angel, Tabitha.    She is such a beautiful little darling.   I wish so bad that I could just wrap my arms around here & let her know that someone cares, someones praying for you every day, every night & someone loves her.  

She is a total cutie in her photo's but, personally I think she looks a little weaker :'(





Isn't she just the cutest little angel you ever saw?!  I just love her SO much & I just feel that God has her family somewhere out there in the world waiting to adopt her into their arms.   God has a beautiful & perfect plan for this beauty.  I just feel it inside!   I pray it's true.    With out a doubt, I know God is watching over her.  He's never left her side, through everything she's going through, He's there.     I pray that He sends a blanket of comfort for, when she's cold, scared & lonely.   
If you could please add "my" tiny angel to your prayers.  She needs them so much, I would be so happy to see her in the arms of a loving, caring family, that she desperately deserves!    If you feel that God is calling you to adopt Tabitha, PLEASE I beg you!  Don't wait another moment!  She needs you!  She's waiting for you!  Such a blessing doesn't need to be there in a lonely orphanage, she needs to be in the arms of a someone who loves her & makes her feel special & tells her just what a blessing she is to this world!  You could be her hero, her mother, her father.     I feel that God has big plans for Tabitha.  & I pray, oh how I pray that it's true!   Please pray for "my" little angel.  She needs those prayers so much.
Thank you! 
God Bless you.


-Kaitlyn S.


Contact me @ Kate2blue@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment