Monday, October 17, 2011

Amelia Has Found Her Forever Family!

I am overflowing with happiness to tell you, that my beautiful little angel Amelia is OFFICIALLY on the "My Family Found Me" page on Reece's Rainbow.  The little beauty will soon someday know the "real" feeling of love!  Someone to scoop her up in their arms, to toss her in the air & catch her.  Give her kisses & plenty of hugs.  Someone to tuck her in her warm sheets at night & then tell her a story. 
The little thing so many of us all took for granted when we were young, she's never even known but oh baby, you'll know soon enough!    No more seeing all your little friends leave with they're so called "Mommy" & "Daddy.  No more wondering when yours will come, no more.   
I want to get in contact with Amelia's family soon as possible, which could be a little while cause just recently got in contact with Angela's family, the Dellevoets.   But, like I said, I want to defiantly get to know Amelia's family.   

Please pray for "my" precious little angel, Amelia & her soon-to-be forever family, that God will give them strength to keep doing what they're doing & also they'll be able to go through with the adoption! :)  Pray that God will keep little Amelia comforted as she still sits in the cold, lonely orphanage waiting for them to come. 

Also donate to her fund on Reece's Rainbow profile, for the several months I've tried to raise more money for her, but she's stayed at FIVE DOLLARS all this time :(   It would mean so much if you even just donated a dollar. 

I just requested to become another little angels warrior.  Soon as I hear back, I'll be making a post! :D  Keep checking out the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment