Thursday, April 12, 2012

Update's

In case you are wondering, nope! I haven't disappeared!  The Rainbow of Hope team/blog has kept me a bit busy!  Not to mention the new addition to my family, little miss Livy Rose, my baby sister!  I've been busy, to say the least.

Please excuse the design, layout, etc going on through out the blog.   I'm currently in the process of giving it a little face lift.   I just haven't officially decided what I'm going to do yet.   So please excuse the construction work going on. :)

Also the name changed!  It use to be "Saving a little Life with the Love of Jesus Christ"  It's now "Saving the Sunshine babies"   Tell me what you think of it!  Same old link though, www.savealittlelife.blogspot.com 

I've started a new & somewhat different project with two of my friends, Ellyn & Alyssa!  It's Ready Hands, Willing Hearts!  We're raising money & awareness for the children of Compassion!  We've already got enough, through money donations, to sponsor for almost three months!  Let me just say, God is awesome!  He is truly watching our every move & working in so many incredible ways through out ALL my orphan advocacy, etc I'm so blown away by His amazing works! So I'm giving all the credit to Jesus here! :) 


Be on the watch for a very special update!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment