Thursday, August 11, 2011

Only FIVE Dollars!

Hey guys!  So sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been so busy working on blogs & facebook pages for my little angels Amelia, Tabitha & of course, the Angela & the Dellevoet Family! 
 Anyway, I am making this special post to my dear sweet Amelia!   Who only has FIVE DOLLARS towards her adoption. :(    This little angel NEEDS more donations & prayers! 

I pray we find her forever family soon! Little Amelia shouldn't have to be where she is any longer.  
She needs someone to love her, care for her, to scoop her up into their arms & tell her just how much she means to them!   I know God has a VERY special plan for this beautiful little princess!  I can feel it!   The moment I laid eyes on that beautiful baby dolls face I KNEW God was calling me to help her!   I know with plenty of prayers, shares & donations WE WILL FIND her forever family! 
So I'm asking you, with all my heart to please donate just a few dollars to her fund on Reece's Rainbow. 
& PLEASE keep her in your prayers!   Let's share this blog post to the world & help her find her forever family!!!   

If you'd like to view Amelia's RR page just CLICK HERE!!!!!  You can also make donations on that page too.  

Thanks so much for taking a little bit of your time to read this post.   Please view my other post on Amelia, By the way I AM NOW AMELIA'S WARRIOR!!!!! :D :D :D  Makes me so happy! 
& I WILL be having more photos to share with you all soon!!!

God Bless You!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment