Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Dusty!!!

Happy 6th Birthday little Dusty!  Dusty is going to be adopted by the Henz family also.  His Birthday was March 17th.   His family celebrated his sixth Birthday with out him.  They're still trying to raise money to be able to bring little precious Dusty & Sonya home. 
Dusty this picture was taken back in November. ( I think)

Sonya


These poor little babies time is running out, before they have to leave the baby house.
We need to raise money & prayer folks!  & I know we can do it!!  Let's keep sharing this blog & the Henz famlies blog!  I believe my God has the power to get these babies home before!  But it's going to take some sharing, donating & A LOT of PRAYER! 
God anwserd our prayers for Sonya to be adopted, getting her home is possible for sure! 
And I can't thank the people who are praying, donating & sharing enough!!!   It means the world to me & I'm sure the Henz family too!  They just want their babies home with them. 

Heres the link for the Henz family blog: http://www.godsarrowsinourquiver.blogspot.com/
Now here's the link to donate money to the Henz family: http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=Sonya



<3 DONATE,SHARE & PRAY <3

!!THANKS FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment